Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tablet Pen Search allows you to search the web with your tablet pen

I have created a new Tablet PC tool for searching the web – its similar the the Microsoft Web Search Power tool from way back. This one will require .NET Framework 4, converts your ink to text as you write and allows you to select your search engine right on the same interface (no behind the scene options). You can select multiple search providers, and your results will be launched in multiple tabs (or windows, depending on your local settings). Currently I have Bing and Google, and, for those seeking specific information, Wikipedia and Wolfram Alpha. These will do for most people. I haven’t tested it anywhere other than my hp touchsmart running 64bit Windows 7, so let me know if there are issues.

tabletPen

See here for more information, or download from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment